Pretty Winter Outfit

It's well into winter and the weather is bitter but that can't stop you from looking great! I put together an outfit that's actually really warm but looks really funky-best of both!
Jumper-Topshop
Skirt-Topshop 

The denim skirt teamed with the jumper looks really funky because you wouldn't expect them to look good together but they do! The skirt can be dressy but in this look, it's dressed down quite casually. The mustard shirt underneath just adds a little more exciting aspects to the outfit and there's a bit of yellow on the jumper which I've coordinated it with. The tights are thick and warm and go really well. Any kind of shoes would go but on this occasion I wore biker boots with buckles and leather to make it funky. I hope you like it!

Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits