Country Girl

I own a pair of vintage denim dungarees that used to be my mums. I think they are so stylish so I thought I'd make the most of them. In the summer you can team it with a bandeau or funky T-shirt underneath but in this post, i've dressed it for winter.


I've teamed the dungarees with a red and black checkered, short sleeved shirt which gives it the typical country girl look. As it's winter, I wore a loose cream knitted card which was really baggy which I think gives it a very relaxed look which I like a lot. The cardigan and dungarees are both baggy and loose which makes it look effortlessly awesome and it's also really comfortable to wear!
                                                                        

Shirt-Topshop
Cardigan-Topshop
Dungarees-Vintage

Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits