Topshop Aztec Dress

Nights out in the west end are always a blast. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to go out to the west end and I was able to dress up completely. I decided to wear bright colours, hence, I chose a Topshop aztec dress with the colours of white, blue, green, black, orange and yellow beautifully designed onto it. I paired it with white strappy Kurt Geiger shoes and matching makeup. It's a very summery outfit and looks very classy, if worn correctly.

The Items of Clothing:




 The colours in the dress make it very bold and bright, creating an edgy summer look. Aztec is a trend that reappears every summer and it never goes out of style. The collection the dress is from is 'Topshop Petite' and it cost £27. You may dress it up or down depending on the occasion, making it a very useful dress to have, as it is extremely versatile.











These shoes are my latest purchase and I have fallen completely in love with them. They are Kurt Geiger's and belong to the 'Miss KG' collection. They are very simple shoes, meaning they go with absolutely everything and they colour is very suitable for summer. This style of shoe has become very popular as they are simple yet stylish.









The Makeup:


Using 'Bare Minerals' bronzer, I sculpted my cheekbones to help contour my face. Bronzer is the most effective way of doing so, and 'Bare Minerals' is a fantastic brand as their products are of an impeccable quality. I also used blue liquid eyeliner to create the 'cat eye' look to bolden my eyes. The shade of lipstick complements the dress, as it is a rather lovely shade of orange which matches the colour on the dress.




This picture really shows how excellent the 'Bare Minerals' range of makeup is. It has covered all my blemishes, making my skin appear clear and with an even surface. The shade of lipstick really makes the lips 'pop' with colour, giving it a funky edge, really suitable for young girls looking to express themselves via their makeup. It is great to be experimental and different when applying makeup to your face, and I keep this in mind.










The Complete Look:


I really enjoyed wearing this outfit
as it was:
-Suitable to the season
-Colourful
-Classy
-Elegant
and Comfortable.








Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits