Bangkok Temples

My holiday to Thailand has been incredible so far, I have been amazed by the level of serenity and friendliness that the people act upon. But also, I have been blown away by the beautiful scenery and traditional buildings. 

In Bangkok I visited Wat Pho where there are many temples and it is where the reclining bhudda is situated. I thought I would share my experience with my readers as it was the most astounding thing I have ever seen. 

The decorations are so ornate and colourful and extremely traditional within the Thai culture. Here I stand under an archway that is extremely beautiful. 

I am so glad to share my wonderful experience with you all, and I hope this inspires you to look more deeply into the Thai culture and perhaps even visit because it is the most breathtaking place.

Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits