Happy 16th to my best friend

It was my best friend's sweet 16 on the 7th September, and I decided to give her a drawing of us as I'm combining my two favourite things-my best friend and drawing!

This is one if our favourite photos of the two of us. We were boarding a plane from our amazing holiday in Cyprus back home and my sister caught this great snapshot of us and our matching snapbacks and tshirts (yes, we thought we looked awesome..)

This is my copy of it. I used my colouring pencils which I have previously published a post about. 

The look on her face when I gave it to her was priceless, and I really loved drawing it! Just goes to show that little things can really go a long way, so let your best friend know you love them:)

Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits