What I Got For My Birthday

My 16th Birthday has been the best birthday so far. I have been spoiled and surprised so much by my incredible friends and family and I will never forget my 'Sweet Sixteen'. I wanted to show you all what I received from my family and friends for my birthday and I was absolutely delighted and so grateful for everything. 
I hope you enjoy looking at what some of the gifts I received and possibly feel inspired to add something to your birthday wish lists! 


Surprise DayTrip To Paris





Chanel Sunglasses (from 1st ever opened store, Paris)



Polaroid Camera



Best Friends Photoshoot


Victoria's Secret Goodies



Vogue Book


Fashion Illustration Book


'How To Dress French' Book



Chuck Bass Sweatshirt



Pandora Rings


Jack Wills Jumper







Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits