First article for Amour Magazine!

Contacting the founder of Amour Magazine UK, I was offered the opportunity to write for the online magazine! It is a magazine which focuses on fashion, music, lifestyle in the arts and I was so excited to join the writing team!
I decided to write about the infamous twin sisters Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen who have their fashion brand "The Row" and were nominated at the CDFA's as best womenswear design.
I am ludicrously happy to have been given this opportunity and will be writing three articles a week, so please take a look at their website and their twitter page which is constantly kept up to date!

Website Article written by Me


 The magazine's post on twitter about my story

Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Why Am I Obsessed With France?

My 5 Top High Street Halloween Picks