Kim Kardashian's Bleach blonde 'Do

There has been a lot of controversy lingering in the atmosphere as Kim uploaded on Instagram this picture of her freshly platinum-dyed hair, captioned:

"So I went platinum!! I have the best team! Thank you to@joycebonelli for being my inspiration and introducing me to @GregoryRussellHair who cut my hair & put this team together! Thank you @LorriGoddard_ who dyed my hair & got this color in one try! Not an easy task!"

Kim stepped out in Paris on her way to the Balmain fashion show, revealing her slicked back, bleached locks, causing an uproar both on the internet, and by word-of-mouth. Some people think its looks hideously unnatural, others think its suits her, what do you think?


I personally quite like the look. Despite the public likening her new hair to the style of 'Draco Malfoy' from Harry Potter, I think it looks edgy and different and suits her quite well. Although I loved her natural colour of brown, I think this suits her better than some people are saying, and look forward to seeing how she styles this new 'do! 

Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits