Fashion Sketches in Black Oil Paint

Whilst doing my art GCSE coursework, I decided to take a break from painting the landscape that I was spending hours trying to get right. I got some pieces of paper and black oil paint and started doodling what I love best: fashion. 

I found that black oil paint instead of acrylic gave a textures feel on the paper, as it is a really thick medium, so fashion sketching with oil paints seemed more three dimensional and came to life on the page a bit more.

I started out on paper then decided to move onto different papers; maybe because my mum was freaking that I was stealing all her paper. So I resorted to newspaper, and I actually really adore the effect.




Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits