First article for ICHII Magazine

Writing about fashion has become a real hobby of mine. A hobby which I absolutely adore. My blog is where I express my mind and my fashion ideas and today I wanted to share my first article for a magazine called ICHII. 

ICHII Magazine focusses on fashion, music, the arts and culture. The online version is a very classy looking website, with amazing visual references and the content is amazing; so I feel so lucky to be writing for the magazine!

My first article was about Trench Coats. I wrote about their versatility as a garment and the advantageous aspect of it being unisex. 

To read my article and to explore the wonders of its amazing magazine, click HERE.


Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

An outfit for an 18th Birthday Bash