New York Adventures

My summer holiday this year has brought me and my family to the concrete jungle that is New York City. Enjoying the view from the high floors of the Ganesvoort Park Hotel, I have seen so much of New York that is so inspiring. As a budding fashionista, I am in the perfect location for scoping the latest american trends to take inspiration from. 

Whether admiring the dazzling sight of Tiffany's Jewellery at the flagship store, polishing off the plate of delicious steak from Del Frisco's, learning about the beauty of the word in the History Museum or soaking up the summer atmosphere of Central Park, I feel completely happy in New York as I am living that american dream.

This beautiful city has been the source of inspiration for my A level art project. Having snapped many photos of New York, I hope to incorporate my visit into my artwork as I feel very motivated by being here.

I wanted to share some of the photos I have taken so you can see New York from my perspective..it's beautiful, by the way.










Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits