Berry lips and Smokey Eyes

Dressing up for an evening out is something I find so fun to do. The music comes on, hair goes up and my makeup bag comes out - what's not to love!? Over the weekend, I went to my cousins engagement party, so it was quite a dressy occasion. This let me go pretty out there with my makeup.

Over the summer I had a yearning for a dark shade of lipstick. I had never owned one, so when i was faced with 10 in the MAC at duty free, I was spoilt for choice! I ended up buying a beautiful shade called 'Quelle Surprise'. Maybe the french in the title influenced me to buy it.

My look for the party comprised of heavy, winged eyeliner and a black smokey eye to compliment. I then applied my MAC lipstick to my lips and used RIMMEL's apocalips to add a shine.


Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

2 Interview Outfits