The modern (yet retro) bob

Short hair is slowly cropping up (excuse the pun) in all fashion news this year, with hairstyles getting shorter and trendier by the month.

I cut my hair for charity 2 years ago and got it pixie short. Now it has grown out, I have experimented with a few different styles of bobs. My most recent whim has been to get a full front fringe along with a just-belowthe-jaw length bob. Even though this style is modern and trendy, it actually dates back to the 80's and Pulp Fiction-inspired. 

It's fascinating how trends can keep reappearing, renewed and recycled in the future whether it's fashion, beauty related or a ton more! I think the recycling of trends is such a clever concept and keeps creative juices flowing in our world!


Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Why Am I Obsessed With France?

My 5 Top High Street Halloween Picks