The Lifestyle Boutique Wishlist

The LifestyleBlogger.com is owned and written by a very talented blogger called Becky. I very recently discovered her store where she sells beautiful products at very appealing prices. 

Items sold in The Lifestyle Boutique range from beautiful jewellery to handy, adorable coasters so there is definitely something to tickle everybody's fancy! Go on, have a little look for yourself... http://thelifestylebloggeruk.com/store

I decided to create a wish list full of items from her store to share with you all and hopefully introduce you to what is a truly wonderful online shop.

Shabby Chic Triple Hanging Photo Frame, £14.00

I am a lover of photos and I love having them all around me to remind me of my fondest memories. I also think having them in a lovely frame enhances them in a useful yet beautiful way. I think the design of this frame is absolutely adorable and fitting 3 photos is very generous.




French Pink Makeup Bag, £6.75

This had me at the word 'French'. I absolutely ADORE the sweet, Parisian design to this make-up bag and everybody knows that anything French is immediately on any of my wish lists. What a stunning, charming little bag it is.


Daisy Chains Bracelet, £6.99

Jewellery to me is extremely important to any outfit. Even the tiniest hint of sparkle can make an outfit go from average to stunning. This lovely gold chain bracelet it simple yet you would only need this bracelet on one wrist and that will do you just fine. I can think of may outfits of mine that this little beauty will look perfect with!




Sass & Belle Pink Trinket Dish, £5.99

I find it is very important to have a nice little place to put your essential jewellery to keep it organised and easy to access. I don't currently own a trinket dish for my jewellery and this one was just so elegant but also with a modern twist to it. The quote gives it a contemporary aspect to it, as text graphics are becoming more and more popular on any item.


Millie Floral Saddle Bag, £15.99

This collection is inspired by Cath Kidston and me and my household are crazy fans for Cath Kidston. I love the vintage feel to this bag and it looks so useful and handy as well as being beautiful. Its a really fantastic price, too!



Like what you see? Well why not head over to the Online Store now and take your pick!




Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Why Am I Obsessed With France?

My 5 Top High Street Halloween Picks