How to: Get voluminous, beachy hair

Having long hair always encourages me to do whatever I can with it. I love experimenting and trying new things out.
One of my favourite styles is to have really big, voluminous waves that require no heat at all! I have naturally straight hair and sometimes, when I get bored of that, I add texture in different ways. One of these ways is what I will be revealing in this post.


Step 1: Take a lovely, long shower or bath and wash your hair thoroughly

Step 2: Towel dry your locks, so they are damp, however, not sopping wet

Step 3: Part your hair into two sections down the middle and create two french braids and secure them tightly

Step 4: Go to sleep! Leave your hair as I have guided above whilst getting that beauty sleep we all need!

Step 5: As your hair should be dry in the morning, you may add a sprits of hairspray onto your plait so the curls hold for longer

Step 6: Take out the braids, and style your hair as desired

It is that simple! If you don't know how to french braid your hair, drop a comment as I would be more than happy to do a 'How-to' on that!

Enjoy your beautiful hair girls!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous hair!!! x

    http://mylifemyfashionmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts