Donating my hair to The Little Princess trust

Compiling my own Bucket List last year, I included in it the notion that I wanted to raise money for charity. Little did I know that less than 12 months later I would be cutting off 21” of my hair to donate to the Little Princess Trust, a charity set up to provide real hair wigs for children suffering from hair loss as a result of chemotherapy.
I thought to myself that there is a child out there who has had a traumatic life and they really need my hair. I don't need it so I want to help and then I was determined to do it! It's so lovely to know I am helping others. It's something that my school school strives for and putting it into action really makes you feel wonderful. Everybody has been so supportive as well which I couldn't be more grateful for!
Each wig costs £350 and so far I have raised £1,096 which is absolutely incredible
Visit www.littleprincesses.org.uk to find out more about the amazing charity
Feel free to take a look at my just giving page. https://www.justgiving.com/chloegranger/


Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Why Am I Obsessed With France?

My 5 Top High Street Halloween Picks