Floral Playsuit Made By Me

Being on Year 11 summer holiday means that I have a lot of time on my hands. Three whole months to enjoy my summer which is filled with exciting holidays and adventures which I cannot contain my excitement for.
One of my summer aims was to start making my own clothes. I have had this playsuit project for about a year, but I never got round to completing it due to receiving copious amounts of school work. But I finished my GCSE's early so had a lot of time to spare. 
I aim to do at least one thing productive everyday this summer. It may seem impossible, it is good to relax sometimes, but even if it's cleaning my room or completing a drawing, I want to accomplish something everyday to feel happy, fulfilled and keep that creative spark ignited.

My Playsuit









Comments

Popular Posts