MERRY CHRISTMAS, FASHIONISTAS!

It's finally here! After all the festive preparations the day is finally here, so I can say MERRY CHRISTMAS! This is my favourite time of year and I hope everybody has had magical, wonderful day wherever they are in the world.

I have been fortunate enough to receive fantastic gifts from my beautiful friends and family so I thought I would share with you what I got, as I did this last year and seems right to do it again this year.

I send my warmest christmas wishes to everybody and I hope everybody in the world can feel christmas joy and happiness.

Houndstooth Winter Coat, Jack Wills




I went to Bicester Village with my mum at the beginning of December and this cute cute caught my eye. My parents, being as thoughtful as they are, bought it for me this christmas and I was so so happy. It is a really gorgeous coat and I adore the pattern and colours and I cannot wait to wear it out!

For the link to the website, click HERE.

Floral Bag, Ted Baker


This bag had caught my eye at work and I kept on seeing it when I was doing my shifts and I think the pattern is so beautiful. I love the size of it too, as it's not too small but its not ridiculously big either so it is perfect for taking out and complementing an outfit!

For the link to the website, click HERE.

Wired Earmuffs, UGG




Again, I was introduced to these at work, and as soon as I saw them I was in complete awe. Not only are they adorable, fluffy earmuffs, but you can plug in your phone or iPod and you can play music through the earmuffs! I personally find this an amazing invention and I am so chuffed to have received them!

For the link to the website, click HERE.

Leather Gloves, Jasper Conran



I have always wanted a pair of fashion gloves, so they were an absolute delight to discover when I unwrapped them. They are wonderfully warm and soft inside and so appropriate for this time of year!

For the link to the website, click HERE.


Heloise Crystal Pavé Teardrop Earrings, Swarovski



These earrings are stunning and I was in desperate need of some simple, but sparkly earrings and these are perfect. I prefer silver jewellery mostly to gold, so they go with all the other accessories I tend to wear. A beautiful gift from an amazing person.

Comments

Popular Posts