Posh Totty Designs




I am a very big fan of jewellery and all things glitzy. Among my favourite brands are Pandora and Swarovski, however, I have had the pleasure of discovering Posh Totty Designs.

 For my 17th birthday, I received a beautiful, personalised 'Russian Ring Necklace' with matching earrings which I found so beautiful. It was an incredible surprise because it was an unfamiliar brand and I love discovering new things. I went on to their website and found myself getting lost in the pages of this incredible jewellery.


What I find so special is the personalising service they provide. It makes the jewellery so personal and bespoke and one-of-a-kind. I would really recommend this brand to everybody because it's perfect for gifts for friends and loved ones. Also, the prices are so fantastic; I think it's such value for money.

Click HERE to visit Posh Totty Designs' website.


Comments

Popular Posts