June 2016 Favourites

I am always thinking to myself 'Where's the time gone?' because the months just seem to be flying past and we are already half way through 2016! Exciting!

I thought I would put together a few of my June favourites and I hope to make this type of post becomes a monthly occurrence. I feel as though the weather this month has been really inconsistent, therefore, if you see anything in this list that doesn't seem too summery, that is why.

Here are my favourites!

Daily Horoscope App



I am a pretty superstitious person so I really love reading my horoscope! This app gives you daily horoscopes as well as monthly and yearly ones! The detail each horoscope goes into is really brilliant and I find it so entertaining to read!

Eiffel Tower Earrings




These are just completely adorable earrings. I love to wear them when my hair is up so I can really show off the Eiffel Tower image. As a complete lover of France and Paris, these earrings are a pretty fundamental part of my jewellery collection, no doubt about it.

L'Oreal Mascara



This mascara is definitely one of my all time favourites, not just June's. The application brush has a really unique shape which allows the mascara to reach every little nook and cranny of your eyelashes which really does give a full effect. Worth every penny and I cannot stop reaching for this mascara!

Ted Baker School Bag




I have desperately been needing a new school bag because my old one just completely fell apart. After having a shopping day in Bicester Village I brought this beautiful bag home with me and is now a really fantastic school bag. It fits all of the things required for school but it can also be used as a shopping bag or even a carry-on. Secondly, the pale pink and snakeskin just look so elegant together and the gold detailing really finished off the elegance to the bag.

Black Strappy Heels



These heels are an absolute god send. They are absolutely perfect for work thanks to their smartness, sweetness and the small heel is also extremely practical. The ankle strap and sheer mesh panels either side of the shoe are equally fabulous and add interest to simple design.

Comments

Popular Posts