V Festival Outfits

Summer is the season for festivals and there's no surprise that festival fashion is so fun to wear and lovely and summery. Shorts are worn, crochet tops are all the rage and wellies are a godsend.

This weekend I went to V Festival in Hylands Park, Chelmsford with 4 incredible people. I had the best time ever and the most phenomenal acts for me were Sia and Craig David. I had an extremely fun-filled weekend and I particularly enjoyed getting my festival vibe on!

I planned my outfits a few days in advance to ensure I would be organised and co-ordinating. Here are a few ways I styled my way through V Festival 2016!

Outfits:

Halterneck top: Brandy Melville
Shorts: New Look
Cap: Brandy Melville
Choker: Topshop





Crochet Top: Amazon.co.uk
Shorts: New Look
Head dress: Somewhere exotic (was a holiday present)
Choker: Topshop
Patchwork jacket: Camden Market




It is also a sort of common protocol to wear glitter, henna and tons of bracelets at festivals, so naturally we wore them.







Comments

Popular Posts