Newest Makeup Purchases

I am absolutely loving changing up my makeup looks recently. I have become a lot more  confident at applying my make up and it's something I have always wanted to improve and feel good about.

It's all well and good getting the techniques down to a T, however, having the right products is also absolutely essential! I took to Boots and Superdrug to get my hands on some good quality, yet affordable beauty bits.

My favourite brand at the moment is Makeup Revolution. I think their products are of a great quality and are extremely affordable. Limiting myself to 2 palettes was really difficult due to the vast amount of wonderful choice..maybe I will just have to go back and get some more!

Here's what I bought:









Both of these looks were created using my new Revolution Makeup:






Comments

Popular Posts