London Fashion Weekend

On Saturday 27th February, my best friend and I ventured to the Saatchi Gallery in London to explore London Fashion Weekend. Tickets were given to me by my best friend for my 17th birthday and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Not only did we have #FROW seats, but we explored the ins and outs of the white walls that are the Saatchi Gallery and we found many precious fashion items whilst hunting. The rooms were sectioned into different themes, many selling wonderfully exquisite (and mind blowingly expensive) garments and there was even a Toni&Guy salon and a Maybelline pop-up studio where we treated ourself to a free makeover!




The catwalk we saw was Temperley London and I must say it was absolutely breath-taking.  Being seated on the front row, we had the best view of the clothes and we could see every shimmering embellishment to every bit of thread. The collection was so atmospheric, it made me want to go on a lovely summer holiday because of the light, airy feel each of look.






#FROW


What a beautiful evening spend with my favourite person in the world. Thank you so much to Gen for an absolutely smashing experience!


Comments

Popular Posts