New Look Shopping Haul

I do love a good shopping spree, don't you? Well, shopping is one of my favourite things to do; even if it's just window shopping for inspiration. My grandma is one of my favourite people to go shopping with because she always manages to pick out beautifully interesting pieces that I always seem to miss.

We went to a very large New Look (=heaven!!) and got lost between the rails of the new summer collection. I fell in love with so many garments and I was so excited to start getting some summer bits for my wardrobe because lets face it, summer clothes are the best because they're so light, loose and comfortable.

I hope to do a youtube video in the near future which will include these new purchases, so watch this space!

Here are the items that I chose:




Pink patent pumps, £22.99





Black suedette mesh panel shoes, £19.99






Floral print frill trim maxi dress, £22.99





White Twist Knit Fringe Cardigan, £17.99





Blue polka dot high neck vest, £8.99





Multi Patterned Zip Up Top, £9.00 (Sale)





 Cream scallop trim cami, £12.99





Patterned Shift Dress, £10.00 (Sale)





Ditsy floral print slim leg trousers, £19.99





Blue linen mix stripe tie waist trousers, £19.99


Comments

Popular Posts