ToSave.com Product Review

ToSave.com is an online retailer selling a range of products from different categories including Fashion&Clothing, Health&Beauty and Computers&Tablets. They pride themselves on their low prices and good quality items.

I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to choose three items from their website to receive and review. I chose the 7pcs Make-up brush kit, the Womens Bandage Bodycon Dress and the Boho Maxi Skirt.

The package arrived in perfect condition, but I must say it did take a long while to be shipped and delivered. However, when I finally received the package I was extremely excited to open it, and I wasn't disappointed.


7pcs Make-up Brush Kit




I chose this set of brushes because I really liked the rose gold metal - who doesn't LOVE rose gold? The bristles are extremely soft and do not irritate my face when I am applying my foundation, which has seemed to happen with many brushes I have used. I particularly liked the second smallest brush (second from the left) due to its completely round shape and I used this brush to apply a dark eyeshadow with which I created a smokey eye effect. It distributed the product really evenly and also doubles up as a great eyeshadow blending brush. I am really pleased with this whole set of brushes and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a new set of makeup brushes!






I had seen this style of dress floating around the internet for some time now. When I saw that ToSave.com was selling it, I was extremely happy and didn't think twice about choosing it! The material is soft and stretchy, making it a very comfortable dress to wear. The colour is a really beautiful, deep blue hue, which looks exactly as it does on the website. I also fell in love with the lace detailing on the bust and hemline as it adds a certain femininity and extra WOW-factor to the dress. I can't wait to wear this to my next event!


Boho Maxi Skirt




I am mid booking my summer holidays, so when I saw this, I thought it would be a perfect addition to my holiday wardrobe! I would wear this as a wrap on the beach with my bikini or with a crop top as a casual summer outfit by the pool or at the seaside. I really love the material because it is soft and it drapes perfectly round the body. The pattern is also really interesting and bright, therefore perfect for the summer! I think this would look great with a pair of gladiator sandals!

On the whole, I have taken a strong liking to all of the products I was sent. They are of a good quality and each item looks exactly how it does on the website, which is always what I want from an online retailer! If you like the look of any of the products, feel free to visit www.tosave.com and take a look round!

Comments

Popular Posts