Spring Lookbook | 5 Outfit Ideas

As Winter melts into Spring, the layers come off, the jackets become thinner and we officially welcome in a more sunny, glorious time. Although I absolutely love Winter and the festivities, cosiness and interesting fashion that comes with it, I do find it a LOT easier to dress when it's warmer outside. 

I've put together a small lookbook of my favourite outfits to wear this season and I hope this may give you a little flame of inspiration for your springtime outfit choices!

Look 1: A Sunny Day around The Crescent
Top: Primark
Jeans: Topshop
Belt: New Look
Boots: Primark (who would have guessed!?)

This top is probably one of my favourites to wear during warmer weather, because of the light, airy nature of the fabric and the sleeves are rather marvellous too. What's more, it only cost me about £4 from my beloved Primark. Secondly, the shoes have to be my favourite purchase of the year so far because I scored them for a mere £3 when I was doing some late night Primark browsing. The colourful embroidery can brighten up any outfit and they're extremely comfortable to spend time walking in, too!





Look 2: A freezing day in London
Top: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Coat: Vintage
Boots: Dune
Bag: Chanel

This day was spectacularly freezing, hence the faux fur jacket and black tights. Nevertheless, as I was on my way to the London Fashion Week Festival, I still wanted to attempt looking the part. The sleeves of my stripy top (you can't see too well from the snaps) flare out at the ends, which I think looks quite elegant poking out from the jacket's sleeves. The ruffles across this somewhat otherwise plain skirt adds a little jazziness and my boots were ever so comfortable to walk around in London in. 




Amsterdam Attire
Top: New Look
Mom Jeans: Topshop
Coat: Vintage
Shoes: Converse
Earrings: Accessorize

Ah, here comes the jacket again. Since we spent this glorious day cycling around Amsterdam's Vondelpark, mom jeans and converse seemed the most appropriate attire. When it comes to jeans, I rarely wear them, unless they're mom jeans, as I find them too uncomfortable. I bought my "Déja Vu" top for £5 from the New Look sale and I thought pairing the brown jacket with red accents was pretty chic, if I may say so myself.







21st Birthday Bash
Dress: New Look
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Necklace: Swarovski

I had been really looking forward to wearing this dress and I managed to match my surroundings perfectly. Although the wrap feature of the dress was fiddly and I was afraid of it coming loose, it stayed put all day and the dress made me feel extremely feminine and the florals are just perfect for the Springtime. 






Forest Fashions
T-shirt: ASOS
Trousers: T K Maxx
Shoes: Converse (of course)
Sunglasses: Primark

Flared trousers have been something I have always loved. Now they're back in fashion, I can whip them out again and get away with it. The design on this pair is detailed and adds a more interesting dimension to otherwise plain black flares. I designed the T Shirt myself, just adding a simple black logo to keep it classy and fuss-free. The two pair great together because the intricacy of the trousers balances out the plain-ness of the top.





Comments

Popular Posts