A Charming Little Bracelet


Jewellery is an essential part of any outfit. Be it a bracelet, a pair of earrings or even toe rings, a certain item of jewellery may just help you capture the look you're going for. 

I very luckily received a charming little bracelet to review from BINLI and it was such a delightful package to open. 

First of all, the box it came in was elegant and extremely suitable if you wanted to give it to someone as a gift. The bracelet itself was inside a clear jewellery bag which kept it nice and safe.


Secondly, the design of the bracelet is dainty and pretty and it's thin chains create a very simple look. The stars on the chain slide around, which I think is a really interesting design concept. 





Overall, I am so happy with the bracelet and I think its a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. Get it now HERE.





Comments

Popular Posts