How to: Style Autumn/Winter Boots

Now the 22nd September has dawned upon us, it is officially autumn time here in the northern hemisphere. The period between September to February is my favourite time of the year, because I love the seasons Autumn and Winter.

One of my most beloved aspects of this time of the year is the fashion. Sure, summer fashion is bright, fun and you can wear shorts and flip-flops, however, there's something incredibly comforting to me about wearing snuggly clothes to shield you from the crisp, winter days.

However, one thing I find tricky to master (I know I am NOT the only one here) is the autumn/winter shoe. I find it increasingly difficult to find footwear that is both practical but also looks fabulous, too. Although this year, I have officially welcomed the 'winter boot' into my wardrobe. Hello boots.

I have never really been one to enjoy wearing boots out and about. I love Dr Martens and chelsea boots, however, I always found that I could never pull off a pair of proper winter boots. I have been extremely lucky to receive a gorgoeus pair of TARA Sheepskin boots from Morlands Glastonbury which have now become my new favourite shoes for this season.

YOUTUBE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8iWRv8d7sI



Here are a few ways I style my lovely new boots:

Wooly Jumper and Mom Jeans




Dress and Tights




Skinny Jeans and A Jumper





 A Skirt, Jumper and A Coat






Comments

Popular Posts