MERRY CHRISTMAS, FASHIONISTAS!


It's the most wonderful time of the year! I'm so unbelievably happy to be wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! This is my favourite day of the whole year and I was so happy to unwrap the beautiful gifs I received and to see the look on my family's faces when they opened their gifts from me. 

I thought it would be nice to show you what I was very generously given and spread the festivities all around!

I wish you the merriest of Christmases!


Burberry Purse

I have needed a new purse for an incredibly long time, so when I opened this gift from my parents I was absolutely ecstatic! I love the colour of it and the quality is, of course, phenomenal. I was so pleased to receive this!




UGG Slippers

Again, I have been in dire need of a decent pair of slippers for years! These keep my feet so toasty and warm, such a perfect idea seeing as my feet always seem to be so cold! I love the brand UGG as well, so this was a wonderful gift to open!


Pink Timberlands
I have had my eyes on these Timberlands for an extremely long time, so when I found out they were no longer being sold, I was really upset. I opened these up and I was SO surprised because I thought I would never be able to have a pair and I absolutely cannot wait to wear them!



Kurt Geiger Purse
Kurt Geiger is one of my favourite brands. I love the shoes and accessories that they sell and I absolutely love this purse. I like its simple design and I am also very impressed with how spacious it is inside.



Boux Avenue Jumper
Boux Avenue is a shop that I always walk into and admire the lovely things on sale, however, i have never bought myself anything from them before. This gorgeously snuggly jumper came all wrapped up in a beautiful box and it also came with a bag of scented pellets that made it smell divine! It is probably the cosiest thing I now own.




Lush Products

I could smell this gift from a mile away! I a huge fan of Lush as a brand because of their environmentally-friendly ethos. Receiving this big box of christmas themed goodies was a real treat and I will have a tough time deciding which one to use first!



Crystal Bracelet

I had never heard of this brand before and their company is really clever! My sister has great taste in jewellery so this was obviously a great buy!



Laura Geller Makeup

As my love for make-up has continuously grown over this past year, I was really happy to receive this gorgeous make-up from this great brand. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and I love the shades in the palette and the gel eyeliners!



Two Faced Mascara

I have heard such good reviews about this mascara from Two Faced. I actually wore it on Christmas Day and I am so pleased with it! Lovely stocking filler from good ol' Santa.



Yankee Candle Reed Diffuser

I do love nice smelling items. This diffuser smells so gorgeous and fresh and goes perfectly in my bedroom!



Notebook

Ah, the famous notebook. Every year, I receive a new notebook and I always love to write in them and use them for different purposes. So lovely to add this to me v=ever-growing collection! 







Comments

Popular Posts