HAPPY NEW YEAR, FASHIONISTAS!

Hello 2016!! Crazily enough, another year has whizzed by and we have now entered 2016. 2015 was an amazing year for me and all the resolutions I set myself have been completed! It feels amazing to look back on my New Years blog post from 2015 and to now be here and feel so satisfied.

I spent my New Years at home and I was lucky enough to be taken out for a gorgeous dinner, so I used this opportunity to get all glammed up; I didn't want to look sloppy when welcoming 2016, right?

Sporting my favourite dress from French Connection and some extremely glitzy heels, I applied a black smokey effect to my eyelids with lashings of mascara and winged eyeliner. I also wore my beautiful swarovski earrings given to me for christmas.

The Look





This beautiful French Connection LBD is one of me favourites because it has long sleeves make from chiffon which gives it a very elegant feel. The embellishments add interest and texture and the fabric that it's made from is smooth and drapes over the body really nicely. I paired it with some very sparkly stilettos which I bought from New Look just to give the outfit that extra glam.



I used my Bare minerals foundation and applied it with a brush to give a smooth application. I bronzed and sculpted my cheekbones with Benefit's Hoola bronzer, sweeping it down from my ear following the shape of my cheekbone. I have a Bourjois smokey eyes palette and I used the colours from that to give a deep, rich colour. 


These tear-drop shaped swarovski earrings are gorgeous and I love how they are glamorous but not too big and heavy. Their small shape gives a classy feel and you don't look overdone.

Comments

Popular Posts