Topshop and Zara Sale Haul

I'm a girl who loves a good bargain so these January sales are my absolute havens. I went to Brent Cross so that I had more choice with what I wanted to purchase. I couldn't believe some of the reductions so I was a very happy girl at the end of the trip.

Gold Glitter Dress, £15 (from £28), Topshop


I have had my eye on this dress ever since it came out. It's a gorgeous little party dress that can be dressed up or down, with tights or bare legs, with heels or biker boots. I lobe the sparkle it has to it, and the thin belt helps define the waistline if you don't want it as a shift dress.

Necklace, £2.50 (from £6.50) Topshop Unique


This gorgeous necklace was a lucky find. I love the colour of the jewels and I love the design as it's cute and decorative.

Earrings, £2.50 (from £6.50), Topshop Unique


I thought these earrings were really classy and although plain, interestingly designed and would link nice with your hair up.

Black Tunic, £12.99, Zara



This gorgeous tunic is so comfortable to wear and can be dressed up or down. I love the velvet detailing as it adds a certain elegance and the drawstring neck is a gorgeous embellishment. 

Green Shift Dress, £12.99, Zara


This casual number has a high neckline which gives it elegance, while the contrast of a girly skater skirt makes it quite young. The colour is rich and deep and I have a few ideas of different ways to style it which I am very excited to experiment with!

Pink Winter Coat, £19.99, Zara


I fell in love with the colour of this coat, as it a dusky pink but it still has a vibrancy to it. The shape of the coat is one of my favourites, it's practical and looks amazing and for such an incredible price!




Popular posts from this blog

Mandy Saligari, a true inspiration.

Is Fashion my Forte?

An outfit for an 18th Birthday Bash