Topshop and Zara Sale Haul

I'm a girl who loves a good bargain so these January sales are my absolute havens. I went to Brent Cross so that I had more choice with what I wanted to purchase. I couldn't believe some of the reductions so I was a very happy girl at the end of the trip.

Gold Glitter Dress, £15 (from £28), Topshop



I have had my eye on this dress ever since it came out. It's a gorgeous little party dress that can be dressed up or down, with tights or bare legs, with heels or biker boots. I lobe the sparkle it has to it, and the thin belt helps define the waistline if you don't want it as a shift dress.

Necklace, £2.50 (from £6.50) Topshop Unique


This gorgeous necklace was a lucky find. I love the colour of the jewels and I love the design as it's cute and decorative.

Earrings, £2.50 (from £6.50), Topshop Unique


I thought these earrings were really classy and although plain, interestingly designed and would link nice with your hair up.

Black Tunic, £12.99, Zara



This gorgeous tunic is so comfortable to wear and can be dressed up or down. I love the velvet detailing as it adds a certain elegance and the drawstring neck is a gorgeous embellishment. 

Green Shift Dress, £12.99, Zara


This casual number has a high neckline which gives it elegance, while the contrast of a girly skater skirt makes it quite young. The colour is rich and deep and I have a few ideas of different ways to style it which I am very excited to experiment with!

Pink Winter Coat, £19.99, Zara


I fell in love with the colour of this coat, as it a dusky pink but it still has a vibrancy to it. The shape of the coat is one of my favourites, it's practical and looks amazing and for such an incredible price!

Comments

Popular Posts