12 Hours in Paris

Audrey Hepburn once said that Paris is always a good idea. Well Audrey, I don't think I could agree anymore with you, you've hit the nail on the head there. 

My sister and I decided to book a day trip away to celebrate the end of exams, and what better place to visit than Paris, the place where I feel happiest and where my heart beats that little bit faster just because I adore it so much (oh, and because I'm a French undergraduate so it's always pretty useful).

We took the first Eurostar in the morning and the last evening one back to London and spent the most wonderful 12 hours exploring both the little hidden gems and the iconic Parisian landmarks. When one goes to Paris, it is essential to get some beautiful photos of the most beautiful city there ever was and my sister and I were on a mission to get the best snaps (yes, a Pinterest board had been created prior to our journey).

Here are some photos from the most wonderful day of 2018 so far:

Le Musée du Louvre







Pont Alexandre III








Ladurée Paris




Jardin des Tuileries




La Tour Eiffel


Comments

Popular Posts